Tuesday, March 10, 2009

just what i needed...







i thought my subscription to vf was done, but after a totally crappy day today..i found that bad boy in my mailbox when i came home! it was just what i needed to cheer my ass up!!





but you thought that cover was awesome? frickin check it out--------->
it gets even better----------------------------------------------------->
i love me some jason segal...



rogen does a mean frieda----------------------------------------------->








and a sweet honeymooners set up-------------------------------->

it was hard to remain mopey after reading* that article....
*yeah..each page had like, 72 words on it.. but still made me happy..






2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, jewish sandwiches! so hot.. I watched role models again last night and thought of you.

nikkimatt said...

dude! i saw it last night..that shit is hilarious!! i should try to get a sitter next sunday and we can check out I Love You Man!!!!